Bacon & Barrels San Luis Obispo
Bacon & Barrels is the definitive outdoor festival for the bacon obsessed foodies and those who prefer their drinks from a barrel.
Bacon & Barrels was started in 2013 in Los Olivos, Santa Barbara’s wine country, and attracts a sellout crowd as soon as tickets go on sale. This unique event challenges participating chefs to create their most imaginative, fresh recipes incorporating bacon, and highlights the best in artisan and craft barrel beverages such as bourbon, beer, wine, and scotch. A celebrity chef will be manning the VIP tent, and the best mixologist and chef of the event will be awarded the "Jefe del Porko" award!
Bacon & Barrels Event Highlights
- Friday July 14, 2017: Kick off Bacon & Barrels Weekend with our 4 Course All Bacon-Inspired Dinner. All 4 Courses will be paired with wine. Sponsorship Opportunity Only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Saturday July 15, 2017: The All-day Festival with over 70 food and libation booths and all-inclusive tastings as well as live music has been described as “Hog Heaven” and the Bacon Festival for Foodies. Registration deadline June 15, 2017. VIP Guests will be treated to a shaded luxury lounge for relaxation between courses, and Early Entrance.
- Sunday July 16, 2017: It’s not over yet! Indulge in a Bacon, Bellini, and Bloody Brunch fit for Ron Swanson himself. Sponsorship Opportunity Only. Email email@example.com for more details.
“The Top 5 Festivals in California” - Huffington Post Travel
“The 9 best bacon festivals across the US” A Luxury Travel Blog
Online Marketing and Social Media Promotion
- Over 137,499 unique visitors
- 38% Visitor Return from all 50 states
- Top 5 States: California, New York, Texas, Arizona, and Virginia
- Top 5 Cities: San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo
- Predominantly Male (54.5%) Ages 21-45
Over 5,500 Fans (and counting!) with 80% engagement
· Over 1500 Followers; including major Bacon and Liquor brands, Travel/Food Bloggers, and Foodie Enthusiasts.
What WE Provide
- Direct marketing of your brand and product to 1200 foodie and libation enthusiasts, as well as invited media.
- The non-profit tax id number will be provided shortly after the event. Please consult with your tax advisor as to the deductibility of your participation.
- Company listed on event website
- Full-scale marketing and social media promotion of your product and brand
- 8'x8' Space: tent and linen provided upon request at no additional charge
- Booth signage, 8' table with linen, ice (breweries, wineries, mixologists only), glasses, plates, napkins, cutlery
- Three (3) Grand Tasting working passes. One (1) additional pass will be provided if Registration Form and Certificate of Insurance are provided before July 1, 2017
- 20% off discount code to purchase additional Grand Tasting tickets, or send to preferred customers
- All Restaurants and Mixologists are automatically entered into the Jefe Del Porko AND People's Choice competition. Winners enjoy additional social media promotion throughout the year and bragging rights!
- $100 Stipends are provided to Restaurants & Mixologists that sign up before May 1st, 2017.
What YOU Provide
- 1300 Samples
- You're welcome to bring any marketing material and/or table decor you'd like!
- That's it! No monetary fee to participate in Bacon & Barrels.
***There are no sampling or pouring fees for this event***
We Think You're Delicious, Come Play With Us!
We are seeking Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries for sampling, pouring and tasting barrel beverages that pair well with bacon, Restaurants to stretch the bounds of creativity with bacon and provide tastings, Food Trucks to provide an all‐bacon or pork inspired fare, Chefs to step up to the Bacon Challenge, and Artisan vendors to capture the local bounty and artisan quality of Bacon & Barrels at the Madonna Inn Meadows. Space is limited and available first‐come, first serve.
Bacon & Libation Freaks. We Got Lots of 'em!
We are anticipating another pre‐gate sell out at this event! Immediately after last year’s event, we pre‐sold 400 tickets in 2 days to eager fans excited to return; Attendance will be capped to 1200.
A Good Cause
Bacon & Barrels supports the Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo, a 501c3 Non-Profit. Bacon & Barrels will also incorporate its proprietary Environmental Event process, with a goal of 95% of all event trash diverted from the Landfill.