2015 Buttonwood Farm Participation Form
Saturday July 18, 2015 from 12pm - 5pm | The Grand Tasting: The All-day festival with over 100 food and libation booths and all-inclusive tastings, as well as live music, has been described as “Hog Heaven” and the Bacon Festival for Foodies.
- Direct marketing of your brand and product to 1700 foodie and libation enthusiasts, as well as invited media.
- Company listed on event website
- Full-scale marketing and social media promotion of your product and brand
- 8'x8' Space within a shared tent, unless providing own branded tent
- Booth signage, 8' table with linen, ice, glasses, plates, napkins, cutlery
- Three (3) Grand Tasting working passes. One (1) additional pass will be provided if Registration Form and Certificate of Insurance are provided before July 1, 2015
- 20% discount on additional Grand Tasting tickets
- All Restaurants and Mixologists are automatically entered into the Jefe Del Porko AND People's Choice competition. Winners enjoy additional social media promotion throughout the year! PLUS, the winning Jefe Del Porko Chef receives AUTOMATIC Qualification into the Bacon World Championships at the World Food Championships in November!
There are no pouring fees for this event.
June 1, 2015 | Menu item and ingredients due to email@example.com. Only if sampling food.
July 1, 2015 | Submit COI prior to July 1 and receive one (1) Additional Grand Tasting Pass
July 10, 2015 | COI must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Create Promotions, LLC" and "Buttonwood Farm" as additionally insured. Create Promotions Address: 3765 South Higuera Street, Suite 120, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Event Name: Bacon & Barrels at Buttonwood Farm. Venue Address: 1500 Alamo Pintado Road, Solvang, CA 93463.